Our Aim: Green Clean Solution is committed to providing a quality service for its customers. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our services is by listening and responding positively to all complaints, and by putting mistakes right.
- making a formal complaint is as easy as possible;
- we treat a formal complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
- we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially;
- we respond in the right way - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc;
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
Our formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant's satisfaction.
- acknowledge the formal complaint;
- assign the complaint a unique reference number and record the complaint;
- respond within 24 hours;
- deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint;
- take action where appropriate;
- record all activity.
- bring their complaint to Green Clean Solutionís attention as soon as the issue arises, usually by next working day;
- raise concerns either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by letter, or by telephone;
- explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible;
- allow Green Clean Solution a reasonable time to deal with the matter;
Confidentiality: Except in exceptional circumstances, every attempt will be made to ensure that both the complainant and Green Clean Solution maintain confidentiality. However the circumstances giving rise to the complaint may be such that it may not be possible to maintain confidentiality (with each complaint will be judged on its own merit). Should this be the case, the situation will be explained to the complainant.
Monitoring and Reporting: Green Clean Solution monitors all formal complaints so that we can review all previous issues and provide a better service for you.